Due to the COVID-19 crisis, businesses have had to move quickly to working remotely. Many organizations have initiated efforts to support individuals, businesses, schools and non-profits by offering free versions of their tools for a limited time. Here’s a list of free tools to help you get organized and stay on top of business in a remote setting:
- Tandem allows remote workers to connect with one click making it easier to meet and collaborate in a virtual setting and is waiving their fees to all customers for the next few months.
- Avaya is offering free access to the business edition of Avaya Spaces until August 31, 2020 to educational and non-profit organizations around the world. Their cloud-based video conferencing and collaboration app helps bring teams together virtually.
- Microsoft Teams is presenting a free version with restrictions removed that is now available to everyone. The company has also provided a list of FAQs and other information for users.
- Cisco WebEx is a free video conferencing tool that many are already familiar with and use regularly. They are offering additional tips for users on how to stay connected and have the best meeting experience. Our TrainingPros President is a big fan of WebEx.
- Adobe Connect is providing a 90-day access for free until July 1, 2020. The access allows individuals and businesses to use Adobe Connect with meeting groups of up to 25 people. TrainingPros uses Adobe Connect for its free webinars that we co-produce with Harrisburg University.
- Google G-Suite and G-Suite Education as well as the advanced version for Hangouts Meet is now available for free to all customers until July 1, 2020 to help them stay connected during this time.